Code of Conduct & Discipline Policy
Our goal is to work together with students and parents to provide a safe and comfortable learning
environment for all of our students. To help us do this, we need to have a clear code of conduct that our
We believe that discipline should:
- show students what they have done wrong,
- show students how they are responsible for their actions,
- show students that there are consequences,
- show students that they can create solutions,
- keep students dignity intact.
Please review our ATMS Code of Conduct.pdf and ATMS Discipline Policy.pdf documents.